An inseparable tandem.
In my heart, lies a man who would love me until the end of time.
Friends For Sale
There's this application on Facebook where almost everyone (who's registered) in Facebook has gone addicted to. Haha. I don't know what's up with "Friends For Sale" but I'm one of those crazyass people who has an obsession on this application. HAHAHALOL 8D

Well, here's a link for Friends For Sale: http://apps.facebook.com/friendsforsale/

Try it! You might get addicted as well. :>

Hm, you can buy your friends which are called "pets". You gain cash by being bought all the time, buy puting your pets to work and so on. As of now, I've got 14 million [cash]. My owner bought me for 11 million and every time a friend of mine purchases me, my price would change. Sounds cool, eh?

I have 4 pets now. Marvin, Gian, Sean and my brother. Sean's the most expensive among my pets. Hahaha. I have nothing else to mention about Facebook's Friends For Sale. All I could say is that it entertains everyone and it's simply amazing. BUY ME, WOULD YOU? :D

Labels: ,

Posted on Saturday, August 29, 2009 at 8:28 PM.