An inseparable tandem.
In my heart, lies a man who would love me until the end of time.
NBA Playoffs
Hello there, dearly beloved. :DD

I've been lazy recently. And look at the result: no latest blogs at all. Hmm? I guess I had no topics in mind so I wasn't able to post some entries that much. Heh heh, I'm sorry then. *puppy eyes*

Since I already have something to mention in this blog, I'll start blabbing about it. Okay. Well, first and foremost, I'll be frank, the topic that I will be talking about this day is NBA. I'm really not a fan of NBA and I don't know all the players and/or teams, but I did get addicted to watching every game in this year's Playoffs. Haha. Silly, I know. But maybe it's because I missed my brother (who watches NBA all the time when he was still here) and so, I just watched NBA and somewhat liked it. I wonder why. LOL. My brother is in the US of A, no, he's not working there. He's just having a vacation, heehee. This might sound ridiculous but I'm starting my foolish ol' brother. Wee. Hahaha. :">

Back to the topic; I started watching NBA.. Well actually, I watch NBA (before) every now and then since my brother keeps on watching it and I had no option left but to watch it with him. So, when he was still here, we watched a basketball game between Houston Rockets and Los Angeles Lakers in BTV. When my brother left, I watched another game of Rockets and Lakers. But then, after that, I forgot to watch a few games so I wasn't updated with the series lead. Most of my friends (that are boys) watch NBA and they also chat/text me about NBA because they know that I watch it sometimes. So, a few days ago, I started watching Los Angeles Lakers VS Denver Nuggets. I was able to be aware of their names which is really a good thing. Hahaha. It's my first time to know their names. I guess when you watch a game, you'll be able to hear their names from the announcers and such.

But when I was still innocent about NBA, I already liked Los Angeles Lakers since I was aware that they were famous since then. So, when I started watching games, I really liked Los Angeles lakers, not only because they are famous but because they are really awesome basketball players, they play well, they're defensive and all you could describe about best basketball players are all in their team. Who is my favorite player in LAL? I have to admit, they're all great players. But my favorites wouldn't be complete without KOBE BRYANT, he's the MVP of 2008 and while watching all their games against Nuggets, I could not help but to be amazed by his basketball skills. He's really darn good. He's disciplined, defensive and he shoots 3points like it's a piece of cake. He really is a superb player of NBA. Also, I like Pau Gasol. Yes, he's tall but not all tall people could be basketball players. In fact, there are a lot of a basketball players who have average heights and they are pretty good in shooting hoops just like Derek Fisher, for instance.

What I like about Pau Gasol is that he's kind. Why? Because he doesn't care if his other teammate shot the 3 points instead of himself. He passes the ball to everyone. In short, he's not greedy. Also, he can dunk pretty well. :P In other words, all the players of Los Angeles Lakers are really great including Trevor Ariza, Bynum, Odom, Derek Fisher, Vujacic and many more. A while ago was Game 6 of LAL and DEN. Guess what? Los Angeles won! I felt so blissful about them winning and I'm glad that the other team had sportsmanship. I have to admit, Nuggets do have good players as well just like Chauncey Billups, Carmelo Anthony, Jr Smith, Chris Andersen and almost all of them. They know how to handle the ball and they score pretty high. ;)

As of now, there are only 3 teams left in the Playoffs. They are: Los Angeles Lakers, Cleveland Cavaliers and Orlando Magic. Tomorrow is the 6th game of Cavs and Magic. Hopefully, the Cavaliers with Lebron James (2009's MVP) will win the game so that there will be Game 7, to determine the winning team between the two of them. The series lead which is 3-2; the Cavaliers won the 5th games yesterday and now, they have to defend their team tomorrow to make it a tie. Most of them want Cavaliers to play against NBA because they want Kobe Bryant to play against LeBron James which would be a spectacular game. But some also said they wanted Superman vs MVP. In my case, I want the Cavs to win but it's alright if Magic wins tomorrow because they're quite good players as well. One of my friends told me that sometimes LeBron just gets lucky; I somewhat agree about it because his former winning shout couldn't be repeated... Still wondering where he gets his luck. :))

But whoever plays against Los Angeles Lakers, I'm still in favor of LAL. Yes, I'm a Laker fan and I bet all of them will kick all of your butts! Beware... No one beats the Lakers. Woohoo! Go Lakers. Hahaha. By the way, don't forget to watch tomorrow's game at 9AM. I'll still cheer for Cleveland Cavaliers anyhow. Good luck to both! :D

And for your information, just because I'm a girl, doesn't mean I shouldn't watch these kinds of things (basketball). Anyone can watch anything as long as he/she wants to watch it. I want to watch NBA so they hell you care, huh?! Mind your own f*ckin business, okay? Don't mess with me. Girls, don't be ashamed of watching NBA because everyone can watch it.

Gotta end all of this NBA shiz, I just hope LAL wins. GO LAKERS! \:D/

Labels: , , , , ,

Posted on Saturday, May 30, 2009 at 4:29 PM.