An inseparable tandem.
In my heart, lies a man who would love me until the end of time.
One of a kind tooth.
I had a panoramic x-ray last May 19. I looked at it and I saw wisdom teeth. Then, we went to my dentist and she told me I had to get a surgery and they need to pull them out. I was like, "eh?". So we went to another dentist - a dental surgeon. I was a bit optimistic that time and I said, "I can do this!". After that... It happened.

3 hours of mouth widely opened. Dr. Jess put anesthesia (with an injection) on the right side of my mouth. At first, I thought it wasn't too bad after all. I wasn't able to see what they were doing since I was staring at the ceiling. So they cut off some of my gums with a something. And that tool or whatnot has blood on it. Dang.

After about an hour, I started freaking out. I somehow can't breathe and I was exhausted. The dental surgeon's finger was on the right side of my mouth to make it widely open. The secretary was holding my head in case of my extra movements. I was so tired. I'm glad that Dr. Jess let me gargle every now and then, though. But after that, I lie down and there goes the surgery. I started crying when I realized I couldn't take it anymore. But of course, I didn't mention that because I was too shy. I was about to give up.

When they were losing hope, Dr. Jess decided to cut the parts of the teeth. And then, he mentioned that the teeth was in the mouth already. Because before that, he said that he couldn't locate the teeth so he has to expose it. He told me, "I need your cooperation.". It hurt somewhat despite of anesthesia. Dr. Jess asked me, "Masakit?". When I nodded, he injected anesthesia again. He injected anesthesia for 4 times. I could feel the force of pulling the tooth. From quarter to 4, the time was already 6. I was crying even though nothing hurt at all. He kept on saying, "Come on.. Come on.". But the tooth still didn't come out. Then, he told me, "One of a kind.". I was satisfied that he didn't give up, though. He was like, "Oh my God". Everyone was all over me. My mom was outside since she's afraid of blood and her whole body was cold.

I started shaking. My hands were cold and I knew my feet were, too. The other dentist held my hand and told me, "Stop crying. You'll just get tired. Just pray.". I was still crying. They were saying, "Malapit na, malapit na.". They kept on saying that and I thought it would not end. In my head, I said, "Lord.. Ikaw na bahala.". Then, Dr. Jess said, "Thank you Lord!" and others were like, satisfied. I was having no idea of what was happening but I knew that my tooth was off because I saw that he got something from my mouth with blood all over it.

The secretary called my mom and Dr. Jess started stitching my gums. My lips and my tongue were all thick because of the anesthesia. I couldn't speak and I tried swallowing my saliva but I'm always having a hard time in swallowing because of the surgery. This is the worst experience that ever happened to my whole life. They still have to remove my other wisdom tooth on t he left side. I'm having second thoughts. Should I continue this or what? I'm having regrets. I think this is a mistake. But it already happened, what else could I do?

I've been speaking through writing. I can't even swallow my saliva so I just spit them every time. I can't even move my head that much. I eat soup and such; I can't chew.. I'm also having a hard time in drinking water. Last night was a sleepless night. I don't think I fell asleep either. I have to take antibiotics and in case I get a fever, I need to take biogesic. So, do you think I could take the other surgery? :(

Labels: , , , ,

Posted on Tuesday, May 26, 2009 at 12:41 PM.