An inseparable tandem.
In my heart, lies a man who would love me until the end of time.
What went wrong with the Cavs?
I still wonder why the Cleveland Clavliers who has the Most Valuable Player (MVP) in its team, lost Game 7 against Orlando Magic? I was referring to LeBron James who is 2009's MVP. All of them idolize LeBron. However, why did they lose? Is Magic better than the Cavs? Or perhaps that day wasn't just LeBron's lucky day? I wonder. Many questions have been bothering me. Does LeBron really deserve to be 2009's MVP? Or was he just lucky that time that he got that award? True, a lot of questions haven't been answered yet. But what do you think the answers will be?

Some say that LeBron is just lucky that's why he's good at some games and he could score a lot of points.. Unlike other players, who score lots of points in every game they're into. Well, as you can see in my previous entry, I've said that one of my favorite players is Kobe Bryant who is last year's MVP. And in my opinion, I think Kobe deserved 2009's MVP more than LeBron. Why? Because Kobe is disciplined. I'm not saying that LeBron isn't disciplined but sometimes he tends to be nervous in a way that you can't explain but you can see that he looks anxious while playing in the court.

It's not that I don't like the Cavaliers but sometimes they seem so weak. Not in a bad way, but in an unfortunate way. Maybe they had lack of time in practicing or something like that. They should have been like the Lakers; defensive and offensive at the same time. And I bet they practiced shooting some hoops because they often shoot it without hesitation. I know that LeBron is still your idol.. But please don't judge Kobe as well. He's just a great player, why can't you just accept that fact? Well, I have to admit, LeBron is really a legend but don't forget Kobe Bryant. Never forget Kobe. He's a legend too, they're both NBA legends. So, I just hope that LeBron and his teammates will practice and practice so that in the next year's playoffs, their team would be in the finals.

And to the Lakers, I know they're always champions - win or lose! Even so, if you think that they're unfair because they always get to be in the finals then my advice is just.. Suck it up, they're really that good so what else can you do? Just watch and learn, right? If you want your team to be in the Finals too, then I suggest you should just practice all the time, be defensive and offensive, plus, don't forget to be clever. Sometimes basketball needs a pretty clever player to outsmart your opponents. Right right?

So, who's your bet for the Finals? Lakers or Magic? Don't even think twice about asking because I'm certain you already know whom I'm in favor of.. LAKERS! DUH! Anyway, please cheer for Lakers and all its players. But if you're in favor of Magic, I just want to wish you good luck. They have a pretty great team as well. Let's just see who wins.. Let's go Lakers! :P

Labels: , , , , ,

Posted on Tuesday, June 2, 2009 at 5:10 PM.