An inseparable tandem.
In my heart, lies a man who would love me until the end of time.
Swine Flu
Have you been watching the news these days? If not, you should be ashamed of yourself. Okay, enough of that stuff. If you do, I'm certain that you know what the whole universe is talking about right at the moment, right? What is it, then? OH C'MON!

You probably know what I'm talking about. It's impossible, if you don't know what my engine is popping about.. THE AH1N1 virus or also known as SWINE FLU. Well, it has been all over the news over and over again. Actually, it irritates me a little since they never get tired of it. My brother, who just came back from USA (for a vacation), said that they didn't really talk about swine flu there (in the states). Perhaps it's for the country's best not to panic about the virus.

As of now, there are 22 cases of H1N1 virus here in the Philippines. That's what I know, however. I pity those who have the flu because they are being quarantined. And in my opinion, being in a quarantine really stinks. Not literally, I mean, it sucks! Don't you think? I'm glad that my brother doesn't have any virus/flu because he didn't even get any fever or something. That's good. In that case, if you don't want to catch the virus then the only thing I could suggest is to drink/take your vitamins. Why? My mom mentioned that if your resistance is low then you'll easily get the flu but if your resistance is high then there's absolutely nothing to worry about.

Two days ago, I've heard that an exchange student at DLSU (De La Salle University) has the case of swine flu and now, all the classes at DLSU main are suspended due to that incident. And also, yesterday, the news said that some people who arrived from abroad all had swine flu. I think that 16 people were proven that they have caught the AH1n1 virus and to add it all up, there are now 22 cases. Everyone is getting agitated. But me? Not really. No, I don't take my vitamins everyday. It's not that I don't want to, it's just that I forget to take them sometimes and I often get too lazy to even grab them.

Several people answered this question of mine, "Does swine flu have a cure?". Some were even doctors who have given the answer to that question. And they told me that the flu is very easy to cure but it can be spread easily as well. And I think that we should all be careful to whom we are acquainted because we don't have any idea whether they have the virus or not.

So, I suggest we should:
1) Drink and/or take your vitamins daily for protection. Not only for swine flu, but for all diseases out there so that you won't have any illnesses at all. Just for safety!
2) Don't kiss your friends or significant others anymore (not that I'm stopping you from sharing the love) because he/she might have the flu so just shake hands with each other. It's a much better thing to do than kissing each other. Do this to prevent spreading the virus.
3) Never ever forget to be careful. Do no.1 and no.2 so that you'll be carefree. Right on!

Let us all pray that the deadly flu which is Swine Flu or A(H1n1) virus will not spread in our country, the Philippines. Please be vigilant for your own good. Thank you very much for reading!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Posted on Friday, June 5, 2009 at 5:00 PM.