An inseparable tandem.
In my heart, lies a man who would love me until the end of time.
Boys over internet? Hell nah. *rolls eyes*
Hi hii. Whaddup, what's happening? LOL that is a song. :P

Anyways, I haven't blogged that much here in this account due to major laziness. I apologize, indolence shall be murdered right away. Yeah right! WAHAHAHA.

Yes, I've changed my previous layout into a new one. Like it? Sure you do! I chose it very well so don't tell me it is to dislike. Pft. Well, my summer is not so bad. I haven't been enjoying my summer. Well, if it weren't for Boys Over Flowers and internet, I would have been eaten alive. Exaggerated much? :))

I want to tell you some stuff that has happened to me recently.

BOYS OVER FLOWERS.
» Heard of that? If you haven't, you're completely insane! Duh, it's the best Korean Comedy & Drama show which everyone has gone gaga over. Everyone includes me, by the way. Haha. If you're wondering why everyone loves it, that's because of the ikemen or HOTTIES to be specific who are a part of the cast or the main characters, I should say. They are so cute, hot and simply addictive. :D



[ Here is an image or poster of the very own Boys Over Flowers ]


From left to right: Woo Bin, Yi Jung, Jun Pyo, Jan Di and Ji Hoo. Jan Di is also one of the main characters, by the way. So, what do you think of them? Are they hot or what? Have you fallen in love or something? HAHAHA! Apparently, I did. :">

First, I'll give you the plot of the whole story. Wait a sec.

Set at a famous high school for the super-wealthy, this is a puppy love story centered on a poor girl and the F4 gang of rich kids headed by the rough and fearless Jun-pyo Koo.

Jan-di Geum (Hye-seon Ku) is a girl from a poor family but has an unrivaled sense of optimism and drive and is by chance admitted to a prestigious private high school.

There she meets the infamous group of four astonishingly good looking and rich boys who are known as F4. The group's leader is Joon-pyo Koo (Min-ho Lee), who is a spoiled heir to world-leading conglomerate Shinhwa. He is joined by mysterious and breathlessly handsome Ji-hu Yun (Hyeon-jung Kim), Lee-jeong So (Beom Kim), and Woo-bin Song (Jun Kim). Their love story moves from Seoul to New Caledonia to Macau.


If you ask me who's the cutest from the 4 of them, I would not answer back. Why? Because I think they're all hot & cute in different ways. For instance, Jun Pyo is hot and sophisticated just like Woo Bin and Ji Hoo & Yi Jung are both cute but their life story differs in a way as well. :)

I'm so addicted to it and I'm currently at Episode 22 4/4. In mysoju.com, each episode is separated into 4 parts so yeah. As what I've seen in MySoju, there are 25 episodes + the "After 5 years" of everyone, I guess. Or "after 5 years" of F4 only; I'm not so sure about that. There hasn't been an after 5 years of Jun Pyo & Ji Hoo yet but Woo Bin and Yi Jung already have it. All in all, I have to watch 12 videos + 2 more so I need to watch 14 videos to complete the whole series. Although, I will wait for the other 2 episodes that will be released soon, probably.

Many of my friends are obsessed with this Korean series and so am I. One thing you have to do is watch it and you'll realize how nice the story is and I bet you'll be addicted too. :P

This post really needs to end now. I'll just continue another post about summer... Soon. :>

Labels: , , , , ,

Posted on Saturday, May 23, 2009 at 6:01 PM.