An inseparable tandem.
In my heart, lies a man who would love me until the end of time.
Movies way back.
I was supposed to post this kind of blog, well, I didn't save it in my drafts but I did save it up in my head. And I'm feeling remarkable that I did not forget about it. Haha. I usually have short memory loss. But I don't have a disease or something. In other words, I'm oblivious. Forgetful, for short. :P

I've been watching movies recently. I'm lovin' them, of course. Hahaha. Who would watch boring movies, right? Obviously, hahaha! Some of the movies I've watched were old yet forgotten. Some are really nice and unforgettable. So, I'm going to make reviews of the movies I've seen and tell you how I feel about them and how I criticize them. Deal? :)



Cheaper By The Dozen 2

I've watched this movie since.. It was shown in the cinemas. Hahaha! As a matter of fact, I've watched this movie in Gateway's theater in Manila with my brother and our driver. Dang, the ticket there is so expensive! Hahaha. But at least it was worth it... The movie's awesome! It's comedy and for family. I love it because it makes me laugh even though I've watched it for countless times. I never get tired of watching it!




Honey

Presenting Jessica Alba. She's a really good dancer. I'm not sure if she's truly good in real life but in that movie, she was pretty good! This movie is all about dancing and hip hop. I like the story and it shows a lesson, too. & guess what! It's a true-to-life story. The real choreographer is Honey Daniels. She choreographs music videos by Missy Elliot and other celebrities. Li'l romeo was also in that movie, he was so young back then. I watched this movie in a burned DVD which my brother downloaded from the internet. Honey is now one of my favorites.




My Sassy Girl

"This movie was so last year!" - you might say. Sorry, but I thought it wasn't a nice movie at all. This DVD has been in our DVD rack for a long time now and I didn't think about watching it until I read its review on the back, I imagined the whole picture. Then, I started watching it. I somehow find it romantic yet spontaneous at the same time. I like it, I have to say. But my brother's girlfriend told me that the Japanese version is much better. Oh well. But they do have the same story so it seems alike. The story is great, they're really destined for each other. Who would thought of that kind of story, right? Amazing director! By the way, I love the song she played on the piano. Do you know its title? :D

- - - ♥ - - -

Those were some of the movies that I've watched this summer. I watched many movies, for your information. Muahaha! In case you're wondering how many movies I have watched. I'll just post the new movies I've watched this 2009 in the cinemas. ^^

Labels: , ,

Posted on Wednesday, May 13, 2009 at 4:57 PM.