An inseparable tandem.
In my heart, lies a man who would love me until the end of time.
AHA! I'll die on your birthday.
Hi again! I'm going to post another blog with lots of results from quizzes that I answered yesterday. Actually, I was supposed to post this blog yesterday. But yeah, there wasn't enough time to publish another post so I left it all behind; to be continued tomorrow (which is now).

(1) Colors.

24
A sucky result, you might say. But hey! I was clueless that time and I just typed all the colors I knew so far. When time ran out, I realized that I forgot a lot of colors. A thousand! Or more than 1000. I don't know, there were so many colors. Colors that I've never heard before and colors that I've just forgotten. Oh well. The colors that I wouldn't forget are simple anyhow. ROYGBIV! [red. orange. yellow. green. blue. indigo. violet]. :D

(2) Disney.

I SCORED A 38%

Impressive, really impressive.. OK! I was being sarcastic. I know I'm a child at heart. By that, I mean Disney kid at heart. Well, the questions were hard. Pretty much everything. I only answered the basics. I don't know much about Lion King since it was a looong time ago since I last watched that movie. And the names of the characters there were really confusing. Oh, Aladdin? I was given difficulties as well because of the names. I don't know where they came from but they are really weird names. I'm guessing they're Indian names. Those kind of names are usually from India, I think.

(3) Internet.

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

ZOMG! I know I'm a computer freak and an internet addict. But guess what! I failed in this internet test filled with questions that were absolutely mind-blowing. Why? I don't even know who invented the first e-mail and other questions that don't ring any bells. Except for those questions which involved acronyms such as FTP and HTTP. Besides, those answers (of acronyms) I put were correct because they were written inside my Tekkids book (our book in computer). Eventually, I knew the answer. I was actually thinking that I won't fail at all because I'm addicted to the internet in the first place. It's like a drug! ♥

(4) My body is worth..

$5265.00
Wow. I'm quite expensive for a stupid lazyass b!tch after all. LMAO! Well, I don't know how they managed to know how your body is worth but I guess you could afford it if you are wealthy. HAHAHA. So go on, just tell me if you want to get me sold! $-)

(5) Countries.

32
32 countries? ONLY?! I missed a lot. A lot of countries. During that time, I was thinking of nations. LOL. Yeah, nations. Such as Hawaii, California and others. HAHAHA. Stupidity huh? My apologies then! :P

(6) The Death Report.

151,855 People
This was utterly FREAKY. But I still tried it. HAHA! Just to know a few facts now and then. Just try it, you'll never know how many people died the day you were born, right? Creepy. :-S

(7) 8th grade Science.

JustSayHi - Science Quiz

I failed. I know I suck in Science. But I'm still glad that I answered a few questions correctly. YAY! Hahaha. Shallow happiness, whatever! Anyways, the questions were for 8th graders and I only finished 6th grade because the fact is, there is no 8th grade here in the Philippines. Clear? LOL! I'll turn 1st year high school next year and I might take the test again. Let's see what happens, a lot of unpredictable things may occur. :-?

(8) Fight.

12
I still can't understand why I took this test. Maybe to test my.. Fighting circumstances? HAHA! NON SENSE! Question: Number of five year olds that I could take in a fight (with someone else) or five year olds that I could fight with? Tricky. No idea. Although, 12 is a good number! \:D/

--

Another post, another entry. I hope you enjoyed reading this blog! And by the way, if you take these tests and decide to put them in your blogs, do NOT forget to CREDIT me. Hee. Thanks! Remind me to view your blog, mkay? =)

Labels: , , ,

Posted on Sunday, May 3, 2009 at 3:11 PM.