An inseparable tandem.
In my heart, lies a man who would love me until the end of time.
How bored am I?
Hey there. How's it going, gorgeous? :DD

Well, I've been bored lately and I dropped by some stranger's site (in Blogger, of course) and I had a glimpse in one of her blogs and I have seen some widgets or whatever you call them. As always, I got interested and I clicked the link. Obviously, I did try quizzes and such. And since I got so into it, I tried almost all of them. LOL.

First, I tried quizzes or tests about my BLOG. Which is obviously this blog, not my other blog. :)) Here are the specified results that I've gotten. --

1. How addicted to blogging are you?

72%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?Yep, I'm 72% addicted to blogging and I'm not ashamed of it. Actually, I'm proud of it. Well, most people don't have blogs so I consider myself as unique. Sure, laugh all you want! I'm not being cheesy after all. Hahahah. Blogging is just a hobby of mine, nothing personal. But I must confess, I love my blog.

2. What is your blog rated?

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Well yeah, I thought I would get a PG-13 rating or prabably R-18! Just kidding. Hahaha. Maybe PG-13 was the only one in my head. But it was wrong, not as correct as what I've thought. LOL. But I guess General Audiences would be fine. Maybe kids would even read my blog. Hi guys!

3. The Blogger Spelling Test


Got 93% in a spelling test and still wondering what went wrong. I mean, I knew all the answers. Ha! Not literally, I mean.. All the answers were easy peasy. I was hoping to get 100%! LOL yes, I'm a feeler. But hey, it was utter easiness! No difficulties were given to me AT ALL. Maybe I got a wrong answer because of the "alot" question. At first, my mind was like, "the answer is (a lot)!". But then, I answered "a lot". Awkward. I guess it's the incorrect answer. Hmm.

4. Cuss

The Blog-O-Cuss Meter - Do you cuss a lot in your blog or website?

Whoa, I got a "Low" cuss level. Hahaha! Perhaps in blogs only. But in school, I wouldn't have second thoughts about getting a High level. :))

5. What is your blog wanted for?



oncloudninekid.blogspot.com
WANTED FOR THE GODLESS FONDLING of a STINGY 80'S HAIR BAND















$2700


Great. My blog is wanted for.. Say what?
I don't even comprehend what this thingamajig
is telling me. HAHAHA! ROFLMAO. =))

I'm done with all this widgets, tests or quizzes. I've got a lot of codes still waiting for them to be pasted but perhaps I should just make a new post for another entry filled with tests and thingamajigs. :P



Labels: , , , ,

Posted on Saturday, May 2, 2009 at 1:37 PM.