An inseparable tandem.
In my heart, lies a man who would love me until the end of time.
The Battle of the East & West: Two rounds, 1 knockout
Source: Manny Pacquiao vs Ricky Hatton Blogspot

Victory was given to our very beloved country, Philippines. All thanks to Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao for winning The Battle of the East and West. Less than 3 minutes, Pacquiao managed to finish the fight between Ricky Hatton and himself. Out of 12 rounds of boxing, only 2 brutal rounds ocurred during the battle and of course, every Filipino felt awesome about how Manny Pacquiao won the boxing fight.

Despite Ricky Hatton's arrogance (no offense!), Manny still gave sportsmanship with Hatton as a sign of respect. It's only Pacman's job, nothing personal. As a Filipino, I'm absolutely happy for Pacquiao, same as with his family and for everybody who supports him. Although, I do feel sorry for Ricky because of that terrible knockout that Manny gave him. Pacquaio punched Hatton's jaw and knowing that hitting your jaw must have really really hurt. Yes, it's that bad. And it's that fast how Manny attacks his opponents.

I'm sure everyone got startled of what happened. It was so fast, it happened very quick. Perhaps Hatton thought he would be crowned as the best boxer on the planet, but his dreamy thoughts turned into a complete and utter disaster. I don't only think that Manny would win, I know that Manny Pacman could win. He's not only into sports, but he's a religous boxer. Before every fight, he does not forget about God and he prays before the said fight and I'm very proud of what he often does. All of Pacquiao's triumphs are not only made by himself, but it was also made by God. Every fight of Pacquiao is in God's hands and I believe that Pacquiao is always blessed because of his kindness. Even the strongest boxer in the universe can't beat that.

Anyway, people might say, "Aww! My ticket is wasted. The event finished early. Earlier than early. My money got wasted! Err.", well, newsflash: it just proves that Manny is the best. He could finish a fight in just 2 rounds! Well, I've seen it with my own two eyes. 3 knockouts, correct me if I'm wrong. And I do think that Hatton made a wise decision because if they continued the fight then Ricky "The Hitman" Hatton would just be punched down into pieces. I just hope that Ricky would be okay and no fights would occur between him and Manny. However, if he wants a rematch then I bet Manny won't think twice about refusing!

Congratulations, Manny! We love you!! Go Philippines!

Labels: , , ,

Posted on Sunday, May 3, 2009 at 9:08 PM.