An inseparable tandem.
In my heart, lies a man who would love me until the end of time.
Emong
Yesterday was filled with rains and a storm known as "Emong". Silly name for a storm, I know. In the morning, the storm wasn't that strong yet. But as the news have said, everyone in North and Central Luzon will encounter the said typhoon. The weather reporters announced that "Emong" made a landfall here in Northern Pangasinan. Storm signal no. 3 remains raised in Pangasinan and other provinces.

Several have sent me a message that the storm would be worse than Cosme, the storm which hit Pangasinan last year. In my circumstances, I didn't think twice about believing those messages. They weren't agreeable, I must say. There was a blackout at around 5:00 - 6:00 PM. I was stunned while realizing that the lights turned off all of a sudden.

My brother was packing his things since his flight would be today. We ate arroz caldo at 6PM. After eating, we just listened to the FM Radio in my brother's samsung phone. Then, I changed my shorts plus underwear and I went downstairs [Oops, I got carried away about spilling information. Hee]. No wonder blackouts bore every single person without electricity/electronics. My golly, I admit, I don't even think I could survive without the internet or to be specific, I can't live without GADGETS. Duh, it's the 21st century! Who do you think would survive without gadgets.. Old people?? Whatever!

We were all whining slash ranting about the rain. I was actually being retarted and add the fact that I was going crazy because of the storm. I was singing all by myself which was definitely odd. My brother even asked me, "Are you okay?", "NO! There's no internet! Huwaa.". Yes, insanity. I actually played the piano last night. I was trying to be widow [if you know what I mean], I tried playing "Rain Rain Go Away". Guess what! I know the sound of the song now. Perhaps it's a product of boredom after all. Psh! Hate boredom.

As a matter of fact, agitation has come upon me because of pessimism. There were many thoughts that were floating in my head. Some questions bother me. What if it Emong's stronger than Cosme? What if..? Many what if's and others, that's why there's a tendency where I whine all the time and I rant - "Pleeease. Sana mawala na.". Anyway, when me and my brother were doing nothing [absolutely nothing], he reminisces about the times when there were blackouts in Manila, and our cousins and him go to Papa Sel's jeepney and they tell scary stories. Then, he says he will tell me a scary story. A BIG NO! I disagreed. When our helper went to the kitchen, she and my brother talked about stuffs like, white lady, a headless person & other stuff like that. Unexpectedly, our neighbor entered the kitchen with a flashlight and we were like, SCREAMING. Hahaha. He was a bit confused himself. LOL! Geez, I was shocked. Eventually, my brother decided to stop talking about those things.

Thankfully, at perhaps 9 o'clock in the evening, the storm finally left. At last! Phew. It wasn't that strong anymore and there were a little drizzles which pass every now and then. My brother got annoyed by the mosquitoes so he went inside his room. I was alone in the kitchen, listening to the iPod. It was time to go upstairs, too. When I was about to go up, I was a bit afraid because I remembered what our helper & my brother were saying. Our helper mentioned that she once went to my room and felt something. What's up with her? *gasps* There were no lights on up the staircase since the electricity's out, the door of my room was half open. I was really scared and I hurried inside my mom's room. I lyed on the bed I tried to sleep. I can't sleep somehow so I played Sudoku in my phone for a while until I felt like sleeping.

So long, Emong. DO NOT come back. *waves*

Labels: , , , ,

Posted on Friday, May 8, 2009 at 10:57 AM.