An inseparable tandem.
In my heart, lies a man who would love me until the end of time.
Sunny or rainy?
Rain Pictures, Images and Photos

Summer? Yes, it's the hot and sunny season around but do you consider this as SUMMER? It has been raining all the time recently and as far as I'm concerned, the weather is really confusing these days. But of course, I don't have the rights to argue with the clouds. I prefer the cold and nice weather during rain. I used to loved rains. But when the calamitous disaster came yesteryear, I started to despise rains. In other words, I loathe storms and typhoons. They make me feel... Worried. Now, I hope & pray that there won't be any storms again this summer.

I'm contented with this drizzles and rains. Instead of another storm coming up, let's just be satisfied about having rain every afternoon. As a matter of fact, most of us rant about the heat that it tends to be so hot and warm all the time, now we've got the chance to be away from heat so why don't we be grateful about it?. So, we need to be thankful that it won't be that sunny and we won't perspire to death anymore. (:

I guess it's not that bad to have Mr. Rain around every afternoon. Actually, every afternoon would be perfect with the rain because we could take naps, hit the sack and have forty winks. I guess summer's destined to be like this so let's try not to rant about it anymore and let's just enjoy our vacation. Besides, at least we' aren't under the sun suffering from that heat and we won't get a chance to get heat stroke at all, right?

I bet it's going to rain again later so get your hot choco/coffee ready! I'll prepare myself too. :DD

Labels: , , , ,

Posted on Wednesday, April 29, 2009 at 10:14 AM.