An inseparable tandem.
In my heart, lies a man who would love me until the end of time.
I wish upon the stars.
What's up ma homies? :))

So now you see my layout which was just finished right at the moment. I took time in editing the codes, the icons and everything. Haha. Well, the hard work paid off didn't it? Hihi. :D

I've been feeling a little sad, lonely and everything in between. It seems that all the depression and anger are coming all up into me. I don't want to tell you why, it isn't necessary at all. I'll just keep it all to myself. Perhaps it'll pass through soon enough. *sigh*

Boredom keeps on coming this summer && I don't think there's a chance that it would stop. Whaaa! Ok fine, it doesn't matter. I'll just try to enlighten myself up when something better comes along. (:

[clarisse.]

Labels: , , ,

Posted on Saturday, April 25, 2009 at 8:48 PM.