An inseparable tandem.
In my heart, lies a man who would love me until the end of time.
Dom-bore. [boredom]
Every day brings boredom into my life. It doesn't get old; it never ends at all. It's really makes me wonder why when we still had school, almost all of us rant about school and we say, "oh how I wish it were summer". But when our break starts, we rant of the complete opposite.. "I wish there was school again". Geez! Topsie-turvy? LOL. PS: I blog about this almost every summer and I bet you get the bottom line next. Haha. But I am very erratic. So, watch out what happens next.. :))

There are three things that I'm feeling right now. Not at this moment, but almost all the days I spent so far in my summer. :]

I. Missing my friends. My batchmates. I've only realized that we should've spent more time together months before graduation. But then, most of us only became close during the graduation rehearsals. Yes, it gives me regrets that I haven't been close with them. I even criticize them in a bad way. I became judgmental, therefore, I apologize. Some had fights, I had fights. And now, I tend to miss all of them. ALL of them. I'm not certain whether half of our batch is going to study in MGSSHS. Although, of course, I want them to study there because I'll study there as well. I know where my closest friends will study, if they're going to study in MG with us or whatnot. But my other friends? I haven't asked, that's why I worry. What if we don't get a chance to see each other ever again? I don't even know where they'll study and I haven't even said my goodbye's. It really makes me sad that I didn't spend all the genuine time with them. It's nobody's fault, probably it's mine. Sigh. Well, no matter what happens, I'll miss them all. Oh wait, I already do. :D

II. Excitement and impatience. Can you see my previous blog? Have you read about the Canada & New York thingy? You know my point, I'm excited! And I'm being kind of impatient. LOL. There's only a month left before our flight. YAY! I shouldn't be so excited, because before, when I was a kid, when we used to go to Manila, I tend to be excited all the time and every time we depart, I always vomit in the car. So, if I become excited now, I might get dizzy/vomit in the airplane. Woaah, not gonna happen. LMAO. That would be so embarrassing. Hahaha. I'll just indulge all the time being in the house, being a couch potato and net potato. :P

III. Plurkacious. LOL! It's a random word I just made at the moment. Actually, I was thinking of something else I'm feeling right now and then I said plurkacious. Eh? Hahaha. I just typed it out! *bows* :)) In my crazy dictionary, plurkacious means you feel like plurking all day; which I do every day. Hahaha. I only need 0.55 more karma points before I reach Plurk Nirvana! Waa, I want the extra emoticons. Boo. So, help me now! Visit http://plurk.com/clrszpln/invite/ now. (:

Alright, I'm done with this BORING post. Yay! I've posted again. Pfft. xD

CHEERIO! :D

Labels: , , , , ,

Posted on Monday, April 20, 2009 at 8:14 AM.