An inseparable tandem.
In my heart, lies a man who would love me until the end of time.
Summer, the must love season.
SUMMER.

It's been our summer vacation last month and yet I often get lack of time in publishing new posts here in my blog. In other words, I'm too lazy. =))

Summer is a season where tons of people spend there time in the beach, relaxing, swimming and other beach activities which everyone could relish. Most of us like Summer. Better yet, we all love it. It's because of the free time we have... In spite of not having school, we have this break. We don't need to do homework and other school stuffs. What's not to love, right? Hahaha!

However, there are some disadvantages during summer. Some loathe the heat the sun gives because we tend to get suffocation, dehydration and others. I, myself, despise heat. But no matter what happens, all of us need the sun. :)

I don't have any summer plans yet, I think. Hahs. If I did have plans, it would be -- SWIM! Everyone needs a little swim before summer ends, yeah! MALL? Haha. Since we've got time to do all the shopping, then I guess now's the right time. Uhuh. RELAX, of course. That's what I've been doing the past few weeks, just to relax. Using the internet is one the ways how I relax. LOL. Yes, it might sound awkward but it is the truth. Hahaha. Oh, I also have one vacation to go to. As a graduation gift, my mom & I will go to Canada and NYC this May. YEY! XD It serves as my graduation gift since I graduated [duh, haha]. We'll be sleeping in my aunt's house there. I miss my cousin! Rain. ♥ In New York, we'll probably be staying there just for a while.

I'm actually excited. I feel excited for a lot of reasons. Hahaha. I could shop there, yipee! I could visit different places where I haven't been before. And I'll get experience of going to NYC! Wee. Statue of Liberty, babeh. Hahaha. The excitement, oh my. xD Whoo! Although, my mom told me that I won't be able to attend the first week of class. SHEESH! It's the first week of high school and I'm absent. :|

But after a long time of thinking, I've realized that I should come with my mom to a different country. It's my opportunity to travel! And I'll be wasting it if I don't come with her. So I guess the best opportunity to escape from this country is NOW. :P Hee hee. Hopefully, our trip would be a blast! And I hope I'd enjoy my trip. Woot! :D

Okay, that's the summary of my summer so far. I hope it won't be a "summer bummer" again. LOL! I hope not. Well, have a happy summer! Don't forget to have fun and enjoy the summer heat. :P Speaking of heat, the temperature's so warm here in the Philippines!! Rawrr. x3

GOTTA LOVE SUMMER. <3

Labels: , , , , ,

Posted on Friday, April 17, 2009 at 6:07 PM.