An inseparable tandem.
In my heart, lies a man who would love me until the end of time.
Final exams in 6th grade
Hi you! It's been a long time. :P

Well, our third trimester exams were done. It was finished last week and we had 4 days of examination. Here's the schedule:

TUESDAY: Reading && Science
WEDNESDAY: Language && Math
THURSDAY: Filipino && Hekasi
FRIDAY: Music && Geometry
Ok, I will now describe each subject whether it is difficult or easy. :))

Reading -- It was okay, but I don't think I was given a high score. LOL!
Science -- Yes, I admit.. It was not that hard, but as expected, I'll get mistakes. (:
Language -- Um, it was confusing. I'll probably get a lot of mistakes. >:|
Math -- HARD! The 2nd trimester exam in Mathematics is easier. This one was hard. Especially the test wherein you have to answer Polynomials. Tss.
Filipino -- Alright, there were many essays. Luckily, I didn't have any blanks. Hahaha. I'll just be positive and I'll just think that I'll get a score that would make me satisfied. :DD
Hekasi -- The exam was fine. I was able to answer and I have 0 blanks. I already know my score. Hahaha! I got 78 out of 85. I guess that's fine, I'm already contented (7 mistakes are cool). :))
Music -- Since I didn't concentrate in reviewing before that day, I was obviously clueless while taking the test. But I did answer some questions && it became difficult because I didn't memorize the information about the musicians/composers. I got 17 over 20. 3 mistakes, hah.
Geometry -- Like Math, the examination was intricate. Full of equations and such. 1 test was painless. But then again, the rest were f-ckin knotty. Whaa! Pray for me, I want to get an agreeable score.

Aight, I'm done with my descriptions. I guess this is goodbye for now. Hahaha. I'm really glad that all our hardwork is done. Now that our exams are over, we are all stress-free. Nothing could make us busy anymore, we have freedom. Enough of those silly homework, annoying books and boring discussions; let's all have fun, babyy! :D

What we do are graduation rehearsals only. I'm already finished with my EPP project so it's final, I have nothing more to do! Whoo. Let's partayy. :))

Labels: , , , ,

Posted on Thursday, March 12, 2009 at 7:59 PM.