An inseparable tandem.
In my heart, lies a man who would love me until the end of time.
It ended with "I hate this part"..
I don't know what to write, I have no idea what to mention. But what I do know is... I want to blog. The fact is, I'm currently clueless. What should I blog about? School? Personal life? Love? Whatever. I'll just make a plain, random and ordinary blog. (:

I'm listening to "4 minutes" by Madonna ft. Justin Timberlake in Tiffany's iTouch at the moment. Whoops! The song already ended. Now, the song changed from 4 minutes to "Thanks For The Memories" by Fall Out Boy. Love that song! Reminds me of all the memories I've encountered with all of my friends, schoolmates and other people who became a part of my life.

The past few days were really strenuous, wearing and arduous days. Nonetheless, we have fun while having our graduation practices. We laugh at some students [hah, meanie!], fool with our teachers and get along with all of our friends. Now that's what I call - genuine happiness. :)

My mom's being hypertensive this weekend and man, I can't take it anymore! Our helper had her day-off and she isn't back yet. My mom's always being so hot-headed and high-tempered these days. I have no idea why she's being like that, but I guess it's because of my laziness.. But I've been sluggish ever since... So why does she still scold me like that? AARGHH. It's so exasperating. :|

I just hope that this week won't be a mess. I hope nothing inappropriate would happen. I'll save all my energy, strength and voice for our graduation. By the way, our graduation would be held @ Stadia on the 27th of March. I still don't know what time it will be held, maybe I'll just ask my teacher tomorrow. Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you some news... I got an award! The "Computer Wizard of the Year" and loyalty award. Yay! :D

I'm not allowed to use the computer, however, I'm still in front of my desk. Yes, I know. What a trouble maker I am. Psh, you can blame it on me anyway. Because I'm a certified computer freak. What's new in that? :)) Since I tend to have headaches because of this reason why my mom forbids me to use the computer; they've painted the ceiling that's why it smells awful here. I just listen to music in either Ella's iPod (which she let me borrow or more likely "gave" it to me) or Tiffany's iTouch which she let me put latest songs in. Hahaha. How lucky, eh? But still, I hate being controlled or somewhat ordered. Oh well. *sighs* -___-

This post is getting longer and longer. I don't want to make y'all bored by reading this hit and miss blog. So long, suckers! :P

[peace, i'm out] -cz(:

Labels: , , ,

Posted on Sunday, March 22, 2009 at 2:07 PM.