An inseparable tandem.
In my heart, lies a man who would love me until the end of time.
Goodbye, elementary. Hello, highschool!
I was once a pre-school student in MGP (Mother Goose Playskool). I learned how to write, read and do Mathematics. I graduated preparatory school 6 years ago. And I've struggled through those many obstacles I've experienced through the years. But then again, I managed to unravel them. Pre-school was our first step to success. However, elementary made us all realize how important every single day is, that we should no longer put aside things we can do right away. Yes, 6 years have flourished in all of our lives. We were taught almost everything. From ABC's to algebraic expressions, from the words "cat" and "dog" to enunciating difficult words.

Questions are perturbing in my mind. All those years that we've been through, every question pops into my head. Was it last year when I was a clueless and innocent child? Was it last year when I celebrated my 8th birthday in our classroom? Was it last year when Corinne and I offered flowers during our First Communion? Was it last year when I lost my friend 'cause she had to go to USA? Was it last year when I celebrated my 11th birthday at the mall? Was it last month when I became a 6th grader? Was it last month when our final exams ended? Was it last week when we started having graduation rehearsals? Was it 3 days ago when I just graduated from elementary? Yes, on the 27th of March, all 85 of us graduated from our Alma mater.

It is really dismaying that we are all down to separation. We've been through a lot, from the worst days to the best days. We were all young when we met each other. Still childish. From those happy smiles to silly laughs. After all those times we've spent together, our elementary life has come to an end. Nonetheless, it is not the end for all of us. Instead, it is a new beginning. A new chapter of our lives. We are now ready to face the next challenge that will soon occur. We must prepare for that day where we encounter new tasks.

In my 9 years stay at Mother Goose Special School System Incorporated, I've learned many things... That's a fact! And also, I learned a lot of life lessons.

A) Never give up. When I was a kid, I always tend to quit. I was certainly a quitter. But then, I realized that if I give my best in everything, I will succeed. And I did realize that giving up is the last thing every person should do. Because of those thoughts, I became persistent.

B) Always be happy. I was a cheerful child ever since. I love smiling! I'm a friendly person as well. But as life goes on, I feel as though, I have no reason to smile anymore. I ask myself sullenly, "Why should I even smile? The world is experiencing a global crisis!". On the other hand, I was able to recall all the memories when I was still little. I remembered how glorious every single day was. Since then, I told myself that I'd smile even if the world is at its end. I'll be happy no matter what! UPBEAT FOREVER. :)

C) Have faith in God. People usually have regrets and mistakes. Nobody could stop them from getting those. The fact is, everyone is imperfect. If you are wrong, try to accept that. Despite the fact that you exert effort in correcting that mistake of yours, you are still wrong. The bottom line is, no matter how awful your day is, or no matter how terrible it gets... Have faith in God. He gives you all the strength you need in every routine you do every single day. That's why we are supposed to worship Him and let us all thank Him for all the blessings He has given us.

There are countless people to thank. Teachers, advisers and simply friends who we met in school. I am so grateful to have you in my life. I also thank my parents, not only for giving me a wonderful life, but also for loving me all the time. I'll miss all of my schoolmates and other friends, too. They made me smile whenever they wave at me. And even a simple "hello" could make me smile. Thanks for everything, schoolmates! My teachers have been all great mentors. They honed all of our talents. And I couldn't show enough appreciation for all the things they have done to us. Once again, I express my gratitude to all teachers! For giving us superb education. Especially to our principal, Ms. Julia M. Palaroan for making us all grow into magnificent learners.

Lastly, to my dear batchmates, you don't know how blissful I am to be your classmate, partner-in-crime, laughing machine and most importantly, your full time friend. Don't worry, friends. All the memories are kept and treasured in my heart. I will never forget anything, not even a single minute we've spent! I would certainly miss all of you. Although, I promise that I would always cherish those precious moments. No matter what happens, we will always remain as friends. As we go on, we remember all the times we had together. And as our lives change, come whatever, we will still be friends forever. We were little children before, so naive, so inquisitive and as time goes by, we've undergone adolescence. But now, we have graduated from our beloved school, MGSSSI. And I remind you once again, this is not the end yet... This is just the beginning.

CONGRATULATIONS, BATCH 2008-2009! I love you guys so much! :)

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

Posted on Monday, March 30, 2009 at 9:40 AM.