An inseparable tandem.
In my heart, lies a man who would love me until the end of time.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
I just want to say a few things.
Stuffs that usually pop into my mind every now and then.
I really wonder why I think of these. It's just so mysterious. (?)


Do dreams mean anything? I've been dreaming about him a couple of times and those dreams really confuse me. Actually, I got lost in reverie just because of these awkward dreams of mine. And I suddenly ask myself this question-- Why do I always dream of that person? Of all other persons who I could dream of, why him?

If anyone is thinking who that person is... Well, let's just say that HE became a part of my life. He made me smile when I became lonely. He always befriended me when I was alone. But I also know, that he made me realize how complicated it is to be heartbroken by someone you truly love.

Back to the story... I always dream of him. I dreamed of him for two nights. I was having second thoughts for my other dream about him. 'Twas really mysterious. I thought it had a meaning. Pshaw, how I wish. You know what they say, "If you could dream, dream BIG". Okay, now we're talking REALITY. Facing reality is really a tough thing. Never thought that dreams are completely different from reality. Nevertheless, reality hurts. The fact is, most people want their dreams to come true. They try almost everything just to have their wish granted. At the same time, everyone knows that dreams do not exist. In Disney, they have this quote saying, "Dreams come true". I believed in that. But I also believe that it is disagreeable.

What I'm trying to say is, we should all dream with freedom. Don't let anybody interrupt your dreams especially when you tend to be blissful that you have visualized that dream. But if you also think that what you have dreamed is impossible and impractical, then, in my opinion, you should just keep that dream to yourself. Don't squander your time in taking chances. I'm not asking you to give up, but I'm asking you to use your common sense. That's the bottom line. However, I still wonder why people have a tendency to dream of different people especially when that person you have dreamed of, gave a somewhat meaning to your life. Sigh. Enough of these ludicrous visions. I should probably stop thinking of my dreams.

Perhaps dreams are only a figment of our imagination or maybe they really are true.

The best thing about dreams is that fleeting moment, when you are between asleep and awake, when you don't know the difference between reality and fantasy, when for just that one moment you feel with your entire soul that the dream is reality, and it really happened.

Labels:

Posted on Friday, March 13, 2009 at 6:57 PM.