An inseparable tandem.
In my heart, lies a man who would love me until the end of time.
Silent scream.
CHEER CAPTAIN: MS. CLARISSE ZAPLAN
--} Wow, that was freaky. :))

Actually, our cheer was done by the advisers of different grade levels in the Blue section. I meant, the cheer, itself, was made by yours truly. But the cheer dance was made by the teachers. To be honest, us (Ella, Pauline, Tiffany & etc) disliked or HATED/LOATHED/DESPISED what they made, to be specific. I was really pissed because they were changing the cheer but hey, the cheer was already nice. :O

Since we had nothing else to do but to accept the fact that the cheer is really awful, we just did what we had to do. We did what the teachers told us to. While practicing, it made me realize that the cheer was alright. I was a bit contented. And I also tried cheering them up when most of them were frowning. Hahaha.

At the end of the day, we all got satisfied of our cheer. We also got happy when Ms. Mel approved our request; we will add the "three fights" cheer. "Yay!", that's what everyone said. LOL. So far, our cheer is really good. But I hope tomorrow, our cheer would be better. :D

The red team's cheer is also nice. However, some primary students in their section our boo-ing while we were cheering. Really irritating. Psh! Meanwhile, the yellow team's cheer was also nice. I like it! Haha. Nonetheless, the orange team's cheer was okay, whateverr. I don't like it at all. It sucks, forgive me for my criticizing. But hey, I'm just telling the truth, you know. In their cheer, they shouted, "Hey red, we're gonna shoo ya! Hey blue, we're gonna kick ya! Hey yellow, we're gonna smash ya!". It made us so annoyed. Blah, whatever. You guys are such arrogants. :|

Now, I have to save my voice for tomorrow. My throat's been closing up recently. Hopefully, though, my voice would come back as soon as I shout out loud during our cheer. I can't even scream that loud anymore. That's why I called it silent scream. Crazy, eh? :))

Oh and one more thing -- GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE + GO BLUE EAGLES! :D

Labels: , , , ,

Posted on Wednesday, February 4, 2009 at 8:06 PM.