An inseparable tandem.
In my heart, lies a man who would love me until the end of time.
Dance Practicum
First of all, I apologize for not making any blogs these past few days. It's because of my laziness and forgive me for having an empty mind all the time. :))

Well.. Our dance practicum was suppose to happen yesterday but it was postponed. We'll just have a dance practicum next next week since our sports festival is next week, too.

DANCE:
- hard
- hard
- HARD!!

I'm not really getting a hard time in our dance. Actually, dancing's okay. Although, it's really hard to make dance moves/steps especially when your dance song is really hard to dance with. For experts, of course, dancing is a piece of cake for them. But in my case, I find dancing a little.. Awkward? Not exactly. I know that dancing is really an amazing thing to do. However, sometimes I prefer doing something else than to dance. Perhaps it's because I'm not really good in dancing. I have always been an awful dancer in the first place. LOL. :))

Our group really sucks. Maybe it's because every time we practice, we tend to be lazy. And it really makes me wonder why. Are we terrible dancers or are we just that lazy? Hahaha.

Ugh! I have nothing else to say but... WISH US LUCK! :D

Labels: , , ,

Posted on Friday, January 30, 2009 at 6:07 PM.