An inseparable tandem.
In my heart, lies a man who would love me until the end of time.
Sports Festival 2009
As of what our PE teacher told us, it is our first and last sports festival in MG. But, I hope not. Let's just see what happens next.. Expect the unexpected, right?? :P

Sports Festival Schedule:
Thursday, 6Feb, '09 -- Motorcade & such. I think the basketball, volleyball, badminton and chess would be on the same day. But I'm not so sure about that. (:
Friday, 7Feb, '09 -- Parlor games. Yay, let's all have fun!
Saturday, 8Feb, '09 -- Friendship Game; Teachers VS. Parents (??).

Well, I guess that's the complete schedule of our sports fest. It's a 3-day affair. Hopefully, it won't be a lame event and I hope it wouldn't turn into a disaster. First of all, our team's called "Blue Eagles". Our opponent would be the other team which is called, "Red Dragons". Before, they were called "Red Bulls", however, they did complain so they changed their name into dragons. (:

Our chairmen are Ms. Melany and Mr. Kenneth. In the whole blue section [grade's 1-6], our president is Arielle Torio. And I'm somewhat the vice president. Yay! :))

I'm not really certain if our cheer would be the one that I've searched for a few days ago. I have to admit, it's nice and all. Although, some other students might dislike it in some way. In my opinion though, it's really nice. :D

The other teams are named as "Yellow Submarines" and "True Orange". They would be competing against each other, too. I think there would also be a LOSER VS. LOSER on the 2nd day but I'm not very sure about that because I forgot what was written on the banner in front of our school campus. LOL. And according to Divino, Mr. Romy [our PE teacher], will pick basketball players that are good in playing, and then, they would play against the IRAA players which include other elementary students from other schools including our own MG players: LC, Prince, Noel and Johnnel. Whoo, that would be so great! ^^

We will have a meeting [blue eagles] on Monday with Ms. Melany. I have to give her the cheer so that all of us could get our own copies. Oh, we will also have a drummer during our cheer. We haven't decided who would it be yet. But I think it's either Mary or KM. Anyway, our cheer's only joined together. It is one cheer with a lot of cheers in it. I hope it wouldn't be embarassing. LOL!! I bet it won't, I doubt it. I forgot to tell you, my sport/s would be Chess and maybe Volleyball/Badminton, I'm still picking. :P

GO BLUE EAGLES! :)

Labels: , , ,

Posted on Saturday, January 31, 2009 at 6:02 PM.