An inseparable tandem.
In my heart, lies a man who would love me until the end of time.
When life gets hard. :)
Who were you last in a car with and how do you know them? My brother. He's related to me! :))

Who were you with at 10:17 pm last night? Mom.

Besides this, what are you doing right now? Nothing else.

Will you be up before 7 am tomorrow? No, that's too early. :o

When was the first time you kissed the last person you kissed, and where were you? Ionno.

Who will be the first person you call tomorrow? No idea.

Has your best friend ever seen you naked? Nope.

Did you kiss or make out with anyone today? No.

Do you get mad when your current bf/gf talks about an ex? I don't have a bf.

Are you a bitch? Maybe, maybe not.

What is your best friend's favorite food? Lots!

Who's the funniest person you know? Myself. Or Pauline. :>

Would you like to put last night on repeat, and live it forever? Nope.

What's the greatest thing that happened to you today? All of my grades increased and my rank got higher. YEY! :D

How old do you think you will be when you finally have kids? 30 [?]

Do you think you'll be married in 5 years? No!

Are you waiting for something? No. Yes. No.. I don't know!

What do you wear to bed? T-shirt & shorts.

Who are you closest to in your family? Mom.

Have you ever snuggled with someone you weren't dating? Snuggled?

When was the last time you and an opposite sex hugged? Some time last year.

Can you touch your toes? Yea!

Do you know anybody who was abused? Nope.

Do you take walks often? Naah. Haha.

Are you afraid to grow up? A little. :o

Were you happy when you woke up today? I think so, yeah.

What is your MySpace song? Idk. It's about love. :P

If you could change your eye color, would you? Sure! :D

Who will your next kiss be? I dunno.

Do you have a best friend to lean on? Yes.

What were you doing at 8:00 this morning? Using the pc.

Do you like to have long hair or short hair? Long/short. But not that short.

Would you prefer a baby boy or girl? Both. :)

What was the weather like today? A bit windy.

Do you want to cut your hair? Um, kinda.

What was the last thing you hid? Money.. which I lost. :|

Is there someone you'd like to fix things with? Um, yea, maybe.

Last time someone yelled at you? A while ago.

What did you do this afternoon? Used the computer.

Last time you cried? I forgot. Blaah.

What kind of mood are you in? BLANK.

Who did you hug today? Nobody.

Where did your last hug take place? School, I think.

Are you tired right now? Not really.

When was the last time something bothered you? Correction, SOMEONE. A few minutes ago.

Last person you texted? Danielle C.

When was the last time you wanted to punch someone in the face? Ionno. Everytime! I always want to punch someone in the face. :))

Is it okay if you kiss people when you're single? Hah, sure!

Do you think you'll be married in ten years? No.

Would you go in public looking like you do right now? Ahh. I don't think so.

Would you kiss someone to make your bf/gf mad? Aw.. I don't have a bf!

Do you believe exes can really ever be "just friends"? Uh, ayt, sure. But I don't have an ex.

Do you use t9, word, or abc? Define t9.

Who was the last person you cried in front of? Forgot.

What were you doing at 1AM this morning? Sleeping. Better yet, dreaming.

Who can you trust? My best friends.

Where were you Friday night? It's Friday night, honey. :)

Do you wear the seat belt in the car? Nope. Hah.

Who did you last talk to on the phone? Idk. Pauline?

Where will you be in a hour? Probably on the bed. :P

How late did you stay up last night and why? Around 10... I was bored.

Labels:

Posted on Friday, January 23, 2009 at 10:06 PM.